Ultimate Membership Pro provides an advanced module which can add multiple custom fields in your register and account page forms.
To manage your custom fields just go to the UMP Dashboard -> Showcases -> Register Form -> Custom Fields page.
Add new Custom Fields
Click on the Add New Register Form Field button to add a new custom field in your list.
For each field, you need to add a unique slug with lowercase characters only.
There are several different types of fields that can be used:
- Text – a simple input text field
- Textarea – a textarea html field
- Date Picker – an input text field with JQuery date-picker script
- Number – a number input field that allows only digits
- Select – select input which looks like a dropdown with one single selection
- Multiselect Box – select input with multiple selections
- Checkbox – checkbox buttons with multiple options
- RadioBox – radio buttons with multiple options
- File Upload – special field with upload button and loading bar
- Plain Text – HTML content that can display mostly anything inside
- Verification Code – unique value with the Right Answer provided by the admin
Activate Custom Fields for Register or Account Page
In the Custom Fields list you have three columns. You can select where the custom field will be displayed by checking:
- On Admin – only available for admin in the UMP dashboard.
- On Register Page – available in the register form.
- On Account Page – available in the profile tab from the account page.
Once you’ve selected where you want each field to show up, just click on the Save button.
ReOrder Custom fields position
In the Custom Fields list just click and hold on any field and it will become moveable. Move it below or above to reorder the fields list.
Once you are done sorting them, just click on the Save button.
Filter by Level
Each field can be set to show up only for certain levels (multiple levels can be selected). This means that different forms will show up based on the user’s level.
To filter by level, edit the desired field and in the Targeting Levels section select for which levels you want this field to show up.