Ultimate Membership Pro provides an advanced module to add multiple custom fields into your Register and Account Page forms.
To manage your Custom fields just go on UMP Dashboard -> Showcases -> Register Form -> Custom Fields page
Add new Custom Fields
Click on “Add New Register Form Field” button to add new custom fields into your list.
You need to add a unique and lowercase charchters slug for each field
There are several different types of fields that can be use it:
- Text – a simple input text field
- Textarea – a textarea html field
- Date Picker – a input text field with JQuery date-picker script
- Number – number input field that allows only digits
- Select – select input which looks like a dropdown with one single selection
- Multiselect Box – select input with multiple selections
- Checkbox – checkbox buttons with multiple options
- RadioBox – radio buttons with multiple options
- File Upload – special field with Upload button and loading bar
- Plain Text – HTML content that can display mostly everything inside
- Verification Code – unique value with the “Right Answer” provided by the Admin
Activate Custom Fields for Register or Account Page
Into “Custom Fields” list you can set where to show up the field by selecting destination into 3 columns:
- On Admin – only available for Admin into UMP Dashboard
- On Register Page – available into Register Form
- On Account Page – available on Profile tab from Account Page
Once you’ve selected where to show up each field, just click on “Save” button.
ReOrder Custom fields position
Into “Custom Fields” list just click and hold on any field to become movable. Move it below or above to re-order the fields list.
Once is done, just click on “Save” button.
Filter by Level
Each field can be set to show up only for certain Levels. So, different forms will show up based on selected Level
This option is take in place only in Register Form when the user select a specific Level from Subscription Plan
To manage that, just Edit the desired field and add in “Targeting Levels” section specific Levels that will makes this field to show up.