When creating or editing a page in WordPress, you have the option to release content at regular intervals by creating a schedule for your content with Membership Pro – Drip Content. This can be found in the right hand side of the screen of any page, by default you will see this message:
You will first have to set for which users this page is active by using the Ultimate Membership Pro – Locker also found on the right hand side. You can choose to display or block the page for: All, Registered, Unregistered and any of your levels. Multiple types can be selected.
After setting up the Locker, you will now have access to Membership Pro – Drip Content. You will be able to turn it on / off for the users set up in the locker.
You will then have the option to pick the Release Time by using the slider to select one of three options:
- Instantly Subscription – after the user receives subscription access;
- After Subscription – determine after how many days / weeks / months to grant access to users;
- On Specific Date – use this date picker to select on which desired date the page will become available;
Below this you will find Expiration Time which can be set by using the slider exactly like release time:
- Never – once available, the content will not expire;
- After certain Period – determine after how many days / weeks / months access to the page will expire;
- On Specific Date – use this date picker to select on which desired date access to the page will expire;