The Ultimate Learning Pro plugin is translation ready.
You can add an additional language file for your language set on WP.
Make sure that the plugin folder of the translation target is on your local machine before starting the translation.
Copy and rename the file with the relevant WordPress locale. For example, if you want to translate the file to French, rename the file to fr_FR.po. In the case of a plugin, rename it to ulp-fr_FR.po, where ulp is the name of the text domain that the plugin loads.
You can use the free PoEdit app to create and manage language files based on the default files available from the Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin.
- Open the po translation file in Poedit, click update to update the translation
- Open the catalog properties from Catalog > Properties and select the language,
- Now you can go through the source text and enter your translations.
- Click validate then save the translations, the po file will be updated and an mo file
will be generated.
- Upload the new or updated language files to your WordPress installation folder ultimate-learning-pro/languages/.
- Set your WordPress language by using a plugin such as WordPress localize, WPML, or manually update the WP_LANG constant in your WordPress config.php file.
There are many guides on how to add a new translation file to any WP Plugin or Theme:
If an important update was released and texts were added, you will need to update your language file.