Inside Locker is a module designed to restrict just part of the content, not the entire page or post, such as: partial text, images, buttons, forms, videos, etc.
To create an Inside Locker you need to pass through a few steps:
1. Create an Inside Locker Template
Go to UMP Dashboard -> Inside Lockers page
- Add a new locker or edit one
- Set a name for an easier identification
- Choose one of the predefined themes
- Set what will be displayed inside the locker box
- Check the preview section to see how it will show up on front-end
- Save the Inside Locker template
2. Choose the further restricted content
Just go to your (page / post) content and select what should be restricted or hidden by the Inside Locker.
If a custom content builder is used instead of the WP Editor, that button may not show up. In order to see it, you need to switch back to the WP Editor workflow.
3. Set desired restrictions
Once you’ve opened the Inside Locker popup, you can choose which level or user type is restricted or not from that content.
If the content is not available for the current user, the locker box will show up instead.
You have to choose one of the available Inside Locker templates from the choose locker dropdown. If no template is available there, check step 1.