If you have installed our plugin and it’s not behaving as expected, this can be due to a number of reasons including some known compatibility issues with third party plugins.
To help troubleshoot, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Deactivate Jetpack as it may cause some issues.
- Deactivate any third party login plugin where the captcha functionality may cause conflicts.
- Deactivate any other third party plugins, not specifically advertised as compatible¹.
- A2 Optimized WP doesn’t let you login using the front-end form.
- Zoho Campaign Plugin affects the register form style and VC elements.
If you’re still experiencing any issues after attempting all of the above, please get in touch with us so we can look into it.
Customers have also reported the following free plugins that have affected the UMP workflow: Bakery Custom Post Types, Contact Form 7 – Stripe Extension, WP Maintenance.